The Brembo 17RCS Master Cylinder is optimized for dual-caliper, four-piston braking systems. Featuring a large 17mm piston, the 17RCS master cylinder issues better feedback than the 19RCS while still providing excellent stopping power.
The Brembo RCS Brake Master Cylinder allows the rider to choose between more power or more precision to best complement their riding style, track/street conditions and other brake components. The unique design of the RCS system offers the flexibility to change the brake lever ratio at the turn of a screw. The 20mm setting provides a more reactive braking response and the 18mm setting allows for better feel and modulation. Additionally, the Brembo lever features an adjustable thumb screw that can be customized to fit a range of riders’ hands. In the event of a crash the outer portion of the lever folds up and away to avoid damage. The patented master cylinder is constructed of forged aluminum and then CNC machined down to remove any excess weight. All of its components, including the piston, seals and pushrod, are the same as those used in MotoGP and WSBK.
Brembo 17RCS Brake Master Cylinder
- Forged aluminum body
- Hard anodized finish
- Adjustable and folding aluminum lever
- Large 17mm piston
- Lever ratio of 18mm and 20mm
- Weight: ~350 gr
- Brake fluid: DOT 4
- Mounts to most 22mm (⅞) diameter handlebars
- Includes universal brake light switch
- Brembo Brake Reservoir Kit available (sold separately)
- Brembo Remote Adjuster available (sold separately)
- Compatible with most OEM ABS brake systems
- Ideally mated to work with the Brembo M50 Brake Calipers
- OE on the Ducati 1199 Panigale
Note: For street use Brembo includes a brake like switch harness that will replace your stock harness (requires cutting and splicing of stock harness).