Canyon Motorcycles offers a lightweight, box section, braced alloy swing arm for the ultimate lightweight rear end for your Triumph Twin!
We worked with Calfab and Moto GP mechanic Chris Redpath who revised the geometry to work in conjunction with our TT wheels.
Increased drive out of corners and high speed stability.
Combined with our TT wheels and custom built suspension, you have seriously transformed your Twin into a incredibly good handling Canyon Special.
*DEEP BRACED option FITS any TT wheel kit using our LIGHTWEIGHT RACE CUSH DRIVE and up to 4.25 rim and 150 tire. [or OEM wheels]
*NOTE: Deep brace option will NOT work with our wide cush drive system due to chain hitting brace [Select NON braced arm with wide wheel kit]
- Maximum shock length 370mm
- Allows for 1 inch over wheelbase, requires 19/43 tooth sprockets and DID525 x 110 link chain available on website.
- Requires professional frame center stand tabs removal.
- Requires British Customs side stand bracket.[not included]
- Requires custom brake line.
- Very limited quantities available!!!!
- We recommend professional installation, email adrian@canyonmotorcycles for details.