Roadsmart III takes the sport touring tire goals of mileage, sport handling, and wet grip to the next level. Front and rear tread patterns feature long lateral grooves to provide excellent water drainage on wet surfaces. Multi-directional sub grooves optimize contact pressure for long mileage, even wear and good water drainage. Rear tire features Dunlop’s MT Multi-Tread construction.
- Superior wet and dry grip
- Tubeless (TL)
- (W)-rated for speeds of 168+ mph, V-rated for speeds up to 149 mph and (V)-rated for speeds up to 149+ mph
- Available for a large variety of sport and touring bikes
- Maintains superior wet and dry performance levels throughout the life of the tire
- Mileage performance greatly enhanced compared with Roadsmart II tires
SPORTMAX ROADSMART III