Engine tuning file for Triumph Bonneville T120 1200cc water-cooled engine (Model Year 2016+)
- Increased redline specific to each model
- REQUIRES 91 Octane fuel
- Increased AFR on full throttle
- Additional timing under full throttle
- Greatly reduced deceleration popping after open exhaust and X-pipe installs
- Throttle limiter from 6500+ removed entirely in all modes on 1200 bikes
- Recurved fueling based on Power Commander Maps and Dyno Testing
- Recurved timing based on Power Commander Maps and Dyno Testing
- Recurved throttle mapping and rider modes for a more engaging throttle (even those without rider modes)
- Optimized AFR in cruise and low throttle for drivability (no more stalling or snatch ever again)
NOTE: If sending in ECU to DNK TuneWorks from outside the US, contact us for shipping logistics.
*Not for sale in California.
Canyon Motorcycles is not responsible for anything related to these tunes, they are meant to increase performance of your bike safely. If you have to ask if they will void your warranty, these are not for you. These are sold As Is and are not returnable. Canyon Motorcycles is not affiliated with TuneEcu in any way.