Joker Machine has designed a replacement Keihin EFI Carb Top that adds quality and a custom look to your motorcycle. This product replaces your stock chrome steel covers with a custom designed billet aluminum cover. CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and anodized in two finishes for high quality. Diamond cut design flows with the fins of your Triumph motor and adds a race style to your motorcycle. This product is sold as a pair and available in black or clear anodized finish.
- Fits 2009-up (EFI only) Bonneville, T100, Thruxton, and 2010-up (EFI only) Scrambler 865cc motors
- Eliminates the stock chrome "stamped out" steel cover.
- CNC Milled out of 6061-T6 billet aluminum to give you a light-weight "finned" racy look.
- Cool "Gold Tone" alloy mounting hardware is included.
- Available in your choice of our "HARD BLACK" or clear anodized finishes.
- Black covers feature our "Diamond cut finish" on top to highlight the fins.
- Sold in pairs
- Installation Post from Bonnie Mod
- Made in the USA
Installation: Remove seat and rear tank mounting bolt. Prop tank up. Remove stock carb tops and install new Joker carb tops with a 3mm hex driver using BLUE Loctite.