EXPERT MODERN TRIUMPH MOTORCYCLE SERVICE
Get your bike serviced by a Triumph Master Mechanic
Our exquisitely equipped and meticulously organized workshop guarantees you the best Triumph motorcycle service in Southern California. Adrian Packett has attained the rare title of Triumph Master Mechanic. With OVER 30 years of Triumph experience, multiple factory certifications and a sincere love for what he does, Adrian guarantees the job will be done right, the first time, on time!
- Tune-ups & Major Services
- Complete Custom Bike Building to your Specification
- Custom Wheel Building
- Accessory Parts and Installation
- Fuel Injection Diagnosis
- Suspension, Chassis, Brake Inspection and Repair
- Overhauls and Modifications and Recommendations
- Tires, Brakes, Chains and Sprockets
- Powder Coating and Upholstery
- Insurance Estimates and Crash Repairs
- Towing service available on request
- Monday -Friday 10:00-4:00 by appointment only.
- Closed Saturday and Sunday [No calls please!]
- 2-4 weeks is advisable
- Labor: $105/hr
- Storage: $80/day
[Service appointment cancellation fee of $100 with less than 48hrs notice]
- We always supply the correct factory parts for a smooth and efficient service.
- All of our recommended custom parts are also available through our online store for installation at the shop during your service. Local pickup or we can ship direct to you.
Canyon Motorcycles Service complies with all current California EPA and CARB Regulations
Serving the communities of Southern California, Los Angeles, San Diego, Long Beach, Newport Beach, Marina Del Rey, Palos Verdes, Malibu, Pacific Palisades, Topanga , Venice, Santa Monica, Woodland Hills, Calabasas, Bel Air, Beverly Hills, Studio City, Sherman Oaks, Orange County, Thousand Oaks, Lake Sherwood, Arcadia, Beverly Glen, Laguna Niguel, Brentwood, Coldwater Canyon, Laurel Canyon, Rancho Santa Fe, Rolling Hills, Hidden Hills, Santa Clarita, Stevenson Ranch, Porter Ranch, Chatsworth, La Jolla, Corona Del Mar